Would you like to be a part of an established and growing pension team?
Please read the requirements below and if you think this could be you, please send in a covering letter & CV to include salary expectations to Zoë Ellis.
To assist in the running of a well established and growing pension team. This is a fast paced role and you will contribute to the success of the wider business in a stimulating and friendly work environment with support for professional development and a competitive reward package.
Previous experience working within pension administration would be desirable but not essential.
- To provide effective assistance and support for the Pension Trustee team
- Process new business applications and transfers
- Preparation of plan schedules and benefit calculations
- Preparation of benefit payments
- Ensuring accuracy and security of client data on company systems
- General administrative tasks including email and phone queries
- Liaise with other departments to ensure smooth running of the team
- Ensure KYC received is in line with requirements
- Manage workflow diary
- Strong attention to detail.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Effective organisational skills
- Ability to work on their own or as part of a team
- Effective time management
- Confident in the ability to ask questions.
- Ability to prioritise work and deliver within deadlines.
- IT knowledge especially Word and Excel is beneficial
- Customer focused mindset