Marketing & Communications Lead
Are you passionate about getting the message across?
Marketing & Communications Lead
MAC Financial Limited is the Isle of Man’s leading financial services provider for Corporate and Private clients, we are looking for a a Marketing and Communications Lead.
The role would suit a results driven, highly motivated individual, who possesses excellent communication skills, a strong work ethic and a desire to help clients engage with their financial future.
Please read the requirements below and if you think this could be you, please email
a cover letter detailing why you should be considered for the role along with your cv to email@example.com
A Marketing & Communications Lead will provide business support services for the organisation across all departments. You will be responsible for developing and driving forward a range of high-quality marketing and communications campaigns and projects for maintaining and increasing engagement with our extensive client base. You will be an excellent communicator in both oral and written communications. You will be involved in all marketing disciplines – advertising, PR and social media, digital, strategic planning, evaluation and analysis.
- Support the wider team to develop and deliver effective, engaging communications and marketing campaigns & materials across a range of channels and platforms keeping to brand guidelines.
- Support to plan, develop and manage Communications and Marketing strategies based on audience insight and user research.
- Understand and respond to our diverse audience base, driving use of tailored and effective communications and marketing tools.
- Coordinate and distribute external digital newsletters
- Maintain mailing lists for various audiences to enable fast and effective communication using our existing CRM and mailchimp.
- Develop a system to analyse and evaluate campaign effectiveness, value for money and good ROI.
- Drive and develop the use of social media channels to increase awareness of MAC and improve client experience.
- Work in collaboration with partners and agencies to deliver a range of media such as promotional material, advertising, document templates, presentations, engaging online video and information content.
- Maintaining and developing the website using wordpress, able to create new content and maintain existing.
- Social media planning & management, creating imaginative content for all MAC Group social media platform.
- Work on projects to create efficiencies across the business via use of Digital platforms.
- Strong attention to detail.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Effective organisational and time management skills
- Customer focused mindset
- A good communicator with creative flair and an eye for engaging graphics
- A quick learner with a knack for research, testing and troubleshooting and confidence to ask questions
- Adaptable, enthusiastic, and able to switch between different tasks and priorities to support colleagues within deadlines
- Great in a team or working on your own
Qualifications and Experience
Knowledge of Word, Excel and PowerPoint
Design knowledge and experienced in the use of the Adobe creative suite, basic animation and video editing.
Please send a covering letter and cv through to firstname.lastname@example.org by the 6th December 2022