Are you passionate about your client’s financial wellbeing?
MAC Financial Limited is the Isle of Man’s leading financial services provider for Corporate and Private clients, due to continued & exciting expansion, we are looking for a qualified financial advisor to join the team.
The role would suit a results driven, highly motivated individual, who possesses integrity, a strong work ethic and a desire to help clients plan for and protect their financial futures.
Reporting to the Head of Corporate or Private Client Advisory. As a qualified financial adviser at MAC, you will assess a client’s financial position, understand their needs and help them plan towards meeting their future financial goals and objectives.
You will be expected to develop new and existing client relationships whilst adhering to internal processes and compliance. Demonstrating professional communication skills, both verbal and written. Highly organised with the ability to multi-task in a fast-paced environment and manage a busy diary.
With excellent interpersonal skills and the ability to develop relationships at all levels throughout the organization to achieve company goals and business objectives.
- Onboarding and servicing of employees within company pension schemes
- Providing full financial planning advice to MAC Group clients
- Presentations to both corporate clients and employees
- Client meeting preparation: review all required paperwork prior to meetings
- Maintain accurate notes and records regarding client matters
- Ensure efficient use of technology and internal systems
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office, preferably experienced in Intelligent Office
- Ensure full compliance with business and regulatory requirements
- Demonstrates personal integrity and professional initiatives
- To identify and promote cross-selling opportunities with other departments
Your key skills
- Strong technical knowledge
- Organisational ability
- Decision making
- Time management
- Relationship management
- Ethical standards
Qualifications and experience
- Level 4 qualified
- Preferably experienced in Intelligent Office
- An intention to move towards level 6 chartered status
How to apply
To apply, please email a cover letter detailing why you should be considered for the role along with your cv to: